Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Weather is changing

Random:

Watching horrible 80's movie on VH1 about a girl who dresses as a guy.

Very Random:

Having seen said movie 5 or more times in the last 20 years.


Dropped a sewing machine on the top of my foot last night.  Still hurts and is still swollen.  Doctor said that if it is broken, then only one small bone might be broken and nothing can be done.  I don't think it is broken because I can walk on it.

Slept a lot today.  Was very tired from not only working last night, but dropping that sewing machine on my foot.  Still feel really tired.  Should probably go back to bed for a while and relax.

Waiting for the cooler weather to come...then maybe my knee will stop hurting. 

Why is pain an indication of changes in weather?  Why?  I can watch the news and find out, I don't really need my knee or wrist causing me pain just because the temp is dropping.  Sucks.

Just ate and I'm still hungry.  Maybe I have a tape worm.  You never know!

Going to take some medicine and put my foot up.  Also, it is closer to the air conditioning and I'm burnin up.

.

1 comment: